A Michigan Steel, Rock, and Vinyl Seawall Company!Don't settle for just a seawall, get a Seaside Seawall! Seaside Seawalls is the premier provider of steel seawalls, seawall repair, vinyl seawalls and more! We are a southeast Michigan seawall company serving the marine construction needs of the greater Livingston county area including Eaton, Oakland, Genesee, and surrounding counties. Seaside Seawalls continues to deliver consistent and exceptional results.
A Stress Free Michigan Seawall Builder - Guaranteed!
Choosing a Michigan seawall or marine construction professional is a big decision! When contemplating construction of a seawall, dock, or any improvement over water, several agencies may need to be contacted for permitting. Seaside Seawalls provides complete DEQ and township permit assistance so you can relax and focus on whats really important, your project.
One of our marine construction professionals will be happy to meet with you in person to discuss your project specifications in detail to successfully turn your marine/offshore construction project into reality. Contact us today, from design to clean-up we have you completely covered!
- Pile Foundations
- Pile Driving
- Platform Decks
- Boat Wells
- Boat Launches
- Off Shore Excavating
- Hoists & PWC Lifts
- Snow Removal
- Wood Retaining Wall Constructed Entirely By Hand #ThrowbackThursday
- Throwback Thursday: A Dual Seawall Construction Job on Coon Lake in Howell, Michigan
- Throwback Thursday: Steel Seawall Construction on Union Lake for Former Detroit Lion!
- Seaside Seawalls Joins the Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Snow Removal: Have No Fear, Seaside Seawalls Will Dig You Out This Year!
- Throwback Thursday: Revisiting a Thompson Lake Vinyl Piling Seawall Project from Yesteryear
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose a Vinyl Piling Seawall
- The Importance of Seawall Repairs for Drainage & Water Retention Issues